Where's MICKEY?

Tuesday, November 22 | |

mickey
Kodak CX7430 Zoom, aperture at f4.60, shutter speed at 1/125 sec., focal length of 102mm, no-flash, ISO 80, 11/02/05 at 02:25pm


This is Mickey Mouse's face using different plant colors in front of Disneyland in Hong Kong. Relatively small compared to other Disneylands all over the world, the fun you'll get from visiting and seeing all the sights is anything but small. If you are a fast walker, you can finish the whole theme park and all the rides in less than a day. Even our own diminutive President GMA enjoyed wandering around the Disney theme park last weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, dr. emer,

since you're one of the best filipino photobloggers (according to philippineblogawards.com) may i invite you to send some of your favorite photos (taken by yourself) - i am interested in featuring you and your photo in my new photo blog.

thanks!

http://chrislagman.com/eye

Anonymous said...

I'm deeply flattered by your comments, Chris. I consider photography a newfound hobby and can describe myself still an amateur at best.

I'm still busy at the moment, and my picture collection is still a bedlam. But don't worry, should the Fates give me a good break, I will send you some soon.

Thanks again. =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flowers For Your Love !

Follow Me


twitstamp.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

eXTReMe Tracker

VFXY Photos Knighthood



© 2004-2012 by the S I G H T S E E R
ALL photographs and text are owned by Dr Emer.
Absolutely NO part of this photoblog can be reproduced without permission from the owner.
Designed by Brian Gardner from Ser Turista and modified by Dr Emer

wibiya widget