Fast Weaver

Sunday, November 20 | |

spidey_steerw
Kodak CX7430 Zoom, aperture at f4.60, shutter speed at 1/8 sec., focal length of 102mm, no-flash, ISO 140, 11/19/05 at 10:29am


I fixed my garden the other day. 'Pruned some long twigs and removed dry leaves on most plants. I went on with the rest of the day only to be surprised by this fellow this morning. This spider was no more than 1 centimeter big. I found him on the steering wheel of the car. I could swear there was no spider there last night. My theory: it came from the garden. It probably stuck to my clothing and crawled inside the car while I was driving yesterday. Last night, it probably found the steering wheel a perfect place to spin a web.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flowers For Your Love !

Follow Me


twitstamp.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

eXTReMe Tracker

VFXY Photos Knighthood



© 2004-2012 by the S I G H T S E E R
ALL photographs and text are owned by Dr Emer.
Absolutely NO part of this photoblog can be reproduced without permission from the owner.
Designed by Brian Gardner from Ser Turista and modified by Dr Emer

wibiya widget