Hot In Here!!!

Friday, April 7 | |

hot_in_here
Kodak CX7430 Auto, aperture at f3.00, shutter speed at 1/180 sec., focal length of 42mm, no-flash, ISO 80


Not everyone feels happy and comfy attending their high school graduation. Last week, while giving my commencement speech to the more than 1,000 graduating students of my alma mater in Lemery, Batangas, I hardly noticed these three poor fellows who were obviously not enjoying the ceremony. My soulmate took this shot, and I only saw the poor plight of the three when I reviewed the pictures.

Here is the bigger picture so you can appreciate more their inconvenience.
hot_in_here_MAIN
Kodak CX7430 Auto, aperture at f3.00, shutter speed at 1/180 sec., focal length of 42mm, no-flash, ISO 80

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like the original picture better. the contrast between those three and the adoring parents is interesting.

Anonymous said...

They must be cooking, looks very hot in the sunlight.

Anonymous said...

oh, that's not fair! everyone else is in the shade :( lol!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tuffer.

Cooking hot and crispy, John. *LOL*

Oh yes, JMom. Had I known, I would have asked them to be transferred to somewhere cooler.

Anonymous said...

Doc,

would be really great if I can read your speech :) that is if you do not mind.

Anonymous said...

At long last natuloy din ang pagsspeech mo sa ating mahal na eskwelahan, sila ba ang mga dati nating guro?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lyn. Don't you remember them anymore? ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flowers For Your Love !

Follow Me


twitstamp.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

eXTReMe Tracker

VFXY Photos Knighthood



© 2004-2012 by the S I G H T S E E R
ALL photographs and text are owned by Dr Emer.
Absolutely NO part of this photoblog can be reproduced without permission from the owner.
Designed by Brian Gardner from Ser Turista and modified by Dr Emer

wibiya widget