Monday Moon

Tuesday, January 15 | |

first quarter moon
Canon SX100 IS, aperture at f4.30, shutter speed at 1/400 sec., focal length of 60mm, no-flash, ISO 100


They said it can't be done with a point-and-shoot camera. But since I have this constant desire of doing the impossible, I considered it a challenge. And so, summoning all the zoom power my humble camera can muster, I focused on the young first quarter moon of early Monday evening. This is what I got. You be the judge if my simple camera performed well or not. If you want to see some of the prominent structures I identified, click here.

Ils ont dit qu'il ne peut pas être fait avec un appareil-photo aussi simple que le mien. Mais je ne les ai pas crus. J'aime toujours des défis, et ainsi, utilisant toute la puissance de bourdonnement que mon appareil-photo humble peut donner, j'a pris une photo de la nuit de lune hier. Était-ce bon ? Vous soyez le juge, et me dites si mon appareil-photo m'échouait ou pas. Si vous voulez voir certaines des structures en avant de lune que j'ai identifiées, veuillez cliquent sur ici.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flowers For Your Love !

Follow Me


twitstamp.com

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

eXTReMe Tracker

VFXY Photos Knighthood



© 2004-2012 by the S I G H T S E E R
ALL photographs and text are owned by Dr Emer.
Absolutely NO part of this photoblog can be reproduced without permission from the owner.
Designed by Brian Gardner from Ser Turista and modified by Dr Emer

wibiya widget